The St. Bonaventure University women's lacrosse team will host two games at the Marra Athletic Fields Complex this week. The Bonnies will host Duquesne on Thursday, then face Atlantic 10 Conference front runner UMass on Saturday.
- The Dukes are on a seven-game losing streak. The team's last win came on March 16 against St. Francis (Pa.).
- Junior attack standout Jill Vacanti leads the Dukes with 30 points on the season, scoring 26 goals and assisting on four more.
- In her last outing against Saint Joseph's, goalie Emily McMinimee matched her career-high with 11 saves. She has a total of 68 for the season.
- The current Atlantic 10 Conference leaders are 4-0 in conference play. UMass has won 49 consecutive A-10 games.
- The Minutewomen are beating Atlantic 10 opponents by an average of nine goals per game this season.
- Two of the UMass's three losses came against teams ranked within the Top 20 -- #17 Boston College and #5 Syracuse.
- Junior attacker Holly Turner leads the team with 46 points on the season with 21 goals and 25 assists, with a shooting percentage of .731.
- Senior Hannah Murphy, who has 24 goals and 10 assists, has been named to the 2017 Tewaaraton Watch List. Murphy is one of 50 female nominees for the sport's highest collegiate honor.
- Hannah Burnett leads UMass with 34 goals.