GAME PROMOTION: Beginning at 6:00, the first 100 students in attendance will receive a voucher good for one Adidas Bonnies "Glow Ball" shirt. Vouchers can be exchanged for a shirt at halftime of Monday's game. Sizes are on a first-come, first-serve basis. T-shirts are limited and will not be available for purchase or exchange.
- Monday will be the sixth meeting all-time in the series between St. Bonaventure and Toledo.
- Bona has played the Rockets in sixth consecutive seasons with Toledo leading the series, 4-1.
- The Bonnies scored their lone win over Toledo in the last meeting between the squads at the Reilly Center on Nov. 29, 2015. St. Bonaventure won that day, 74-63, in part of what would ultimately become a 16-game winning streak on the way to the NCAA Tournament that season. Only two current members of the Bonnies roster played that day - then sophomore Mariah Ruff and Mckenna Maycock who was in her freshman season.
- Two of the first three meetings were decided by single digits including a 64-62 Toledo win in the first-ever meeting at The RC on Dec. 15, 2013.
- Last year, Toledo sailed to a 74-50 victory at Savage Arena. Jalisha Terry led SBU with 12 points while Danielle Migliore finished with eight points, her career high until scoring 21 in this year's season opener vs. Niagara.
- At 5-1 on the season, Toledo is riding high with four straight wins entering Monday including victories over Dayton (68-50), Louisiana (79-55) and Maine (65-64) at home as well as a road win at Iona (74-57). Toledo's only loss came at No. 5 Louisville in the Preseason WNIT, 90-55.
- The Rockets won the Mid-American Conference a year ago with a 25-9 record including a 12-6 mark in conference play. Toledo also went 9-3 on the road. Toledo ultimately had its season end in the first round of the NCAA Tournament with a loss to Creighton at Oregon State, playing in the same NCAA Tournament venue the Bonnies traveled to a year earlier.
- Toledo was picked second in the MAC West preseason poll while junior Mikaela Boyd was tabbed to the Preseason All-MAC West Team. Boyd averaged a team-best 12.2 points and 7.9 rebounds per game last season.
- Kaayla McIntyre and Jay-Ann Bravo-Harriott each average 12.6 points per game to lead the squad.
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @Go_Bonnies and get women's basketball updates @BonniesWBB. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.