|High School:||Thomas R. Proctor|
As A Junior (2017-18) | Track Meet-by-Meet Times
- Ran the 200 and 400 meters during the spring season
- Posted a PR time of 26.21 in the 200 at the Alfred Invite (4/23)
- Turned in a PR in the 400 meters by finishing in 58.97 at the Alfred Invite (4/23)
- Ran a time of 26.51 in the 200 meters at the UB Invite (4/28)
- Competed in five events during his first season of competition with the team
- Turned in a 5K PR of 21:16.5 at the Little Three Championship (9/2) and an 8K PR of 32:35.5 at the Anderson Invitational (9/24)
- Ran in the 400, 1500 and 5000 meters
- Finished eighth at the UB Invitational in the 400 meters with his season-best time of 1:00.16 (4/29)
- Competed in the 400 at the Atlantic 10 Championships, finishing with a time of 1:00.27 (5/6)
Winner of Mohawk Valley Academic Excellence Award ... also a captain of the swim team ... was a part of Central New York's first Mock Trial team to win the Regional Tournament and be one of the Top eight teams in New York State.
Son of Mary and Robert Wells ... Political Science major.