- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Ran in every event during the fall season
- Led the Bonnies open race runners at the National Catholic Invitational with a five-mile time of 30:14.8 (9/15)
- Finished with 10K PR of 39:54.6 at NCAA Regional Championship (11/10)
- Competed in the 400, 800 and 1500 meters during the spring season
- Ran a PR time of 58.23 in the 400 meters at the Cal U Early Bird Invite (3/24)
- Posted a personal best and ranks seventh in individual program history with a 2:13.45 effort in the 800 meters at the Alfred Invite (4/23)
- Competed in the Atlantic 10 Championships, finishing the 1500 meters in 4:30.33 (5/6)
- Competed in five events during his freshman season, finishing in the team scoring twice
- Placed fourth on the team with a time of 28:47.0 at the 7,800-meter Binghamton Invitational (9/17)
- Finished in the scoring in his collegiate debut, taking fifth on the team with a 5K mark of 17:41.3 at the Little Three Championship (9/2)
- Ran in the 400, 800, 1500 and 5000 meters
- Saw his most extensive action in the 1500 meters, competing three times with a best time of 4:21.72 at the UB Invitational (4/29)
- Ran in the 1500 at the Atlantic 10 Championships, finishing in 4:25.91 (5/6)
Turned in top times of 2:12 in the 800, 4:56 in the 1600 and 17:32 in the 5K.
Son of Kelly and Victor ... Accounting major ... has two brothers, Matt and Jack, and a sister, Sarah.