March 17- St. Bonaventure Women vs. UW-Milwaukee (at Akron): 1:00 p.m.
March 18- St. Bonaventure Men vs. Dayton 10:00 a.m.
March 18- St. Bonaventure Women vs. Dayton 2:00 p.m.
March 19- St. Bonaventure Men vs. Duquesne 2:00 p.m.
The women's tennis team will play UW-Milwaukee Friday afternoon at Akron, and will then join the men's team in hosting Dayton in Atlantic 10 matchups at home on Saturday at the St. Bonaventure Fitness Center. The men's tennis team will also battle with Duquesne on Sunday for the second part of its A-10 weekend.
BONNIES NEWS AND NOTES
- The St. Bonaventure University men's and women's tennis teams had 4-3 wins over Colgate last Friday in the first of two weekend home matches each.
- The men's tennis team has won three of its last five matches and are 3-2 when playing in the St. Bonaventure Fitness Center.
- Hector Martinez and Indra Patwardhan lead the team with eight singles wins on the season.
- St. Bonaventure men's tennis went 2-1 in doubles matches against Colgate losing the third match by one point.
- The St. Bonaventure women's tennis recorded a comeback win over Colgate, with the help of Kahlei Reisinger and Lauren Doversola's singles wins.
- The Panthers women's tennis team is 4-6 on the season
- UW-Milwaukee comes into Friday's contest having won two matches in a row over Northern Illinois and Cardinal Stritch.
- They have also defeated Northern Iowa and South Dakota State this spring.
- The Dayton men's tennis team comes into the St. Bonaventure Fitness Center with a 9-8 record, 2-0 in the A-10.
- Over the last nine matches, Dayton has recorded a 7-2 record, highlighted by a four-game win streak snapped at the hands of No. 10 Michigan last Sunday.
- The Dayton women's tennis team comes into the St. Bonaventure Fitness Center with an 8-6 record and 1-1 in the A-10.
- The Flyers have gone 4-1 in their last five matches and won two of the last three doubles matches to clinch the victory over Austin Peay.
- The Duquesne men's tennis team comes into Saturday's match with a 5-8 overall record, 1-2 in the A-10.
- The Dukes have won two out of their last four matches, defeating Norfolk State and Bucknell while falling to Valparaiso and Furman.
- The Duquesne women's tennis team comes into Saturday's matchup with a 10-5 overall record going 3-1 in the A-10.
- The Dukes have won three matches in a row defeating South Dakota, Norfolk State and Towson.
On Saturday, join the Bonnies in raising awareness for breast cancer for their annual Pink Match. The St. Bonaventure tennis program asks all fans in attendance to wear pink. Free pizza will also be offered for all fans in attendance. On Sunday, the St. Bonaventure tennis program extends its gratitude to the hard-working faculty. All faculty in attendance on Sunday's Faculty Appreciation Day will receive a gift courtesy of Bonnies men's tennis.