#Bonnies swept 7-0 by Youngstown State
Final Score: Youngstown State 7, St. Bonaventure 0
Location: SBU Indoor Tennis Facility (Olean, N.Y.)
Records: Youngstown State 6-11 | St. Bonaventure 5-14
The Short Story: The St. Bonaventure men's tennis team lost its Senior Day match in a 7-0 shutout to Youngstown State Sunday afternoon (April 6). The doubles team of Ramazan Nureev/Elliot Fanshel earned the Bonnies' only victory of the day with a 8-6 win over the Youngstown State doubles team of Dawoud Kabli/Sebastian Hagn. Javier Ortiz/Eduardo Irizarry and Timothy DeSanto/Trevor Haskell each lost in their doubles games and Fanshel, Irizarry, Nureev, Ortiz, Celso de Vera Rehberger and Haskell each lost in singles competition. Irizarry and Ortiz managed to take their singles matches to three games before ultimately falling to Silviu Mistreanu and Max Schmerin, respectively. This is the Brown and White's sixth 7-0 loss of the spring season. Following Sunday's match, the Bonnies are 26-28 in doubles play and 31-83 in singles matches.
1. Ramazan Nureev/Elliot Fanshel (SBU) def. Dawoud Kabli/Sebastian Hagn, 8-6
2. Max Schmerin/Rodrigo Campos (YSU) def. Javier Ortiz/Eduardo Irizarry, 8-4
3. Zeeshan Ismail/Sharvil Nawghare (YSU) def. Timothy DeSanto/Trevor Haskell, 8-5
1. Sebastian Hagn (YSU) def. Elliot Fanshel, 6-3, 6-4
2. Silviu Mistreanu (YSU) def. Eduardo Irizarry, 5-7, 7-5, 6-1
3. Dawoud Kabli (YSU) def. Ramazan Nureev, 7-5, 7-5
4. Max Schmerin (YSU) def. Javier Ortiz, 6-2, 4-6, 6-1
5. Zeeshan Ismail (YSU) def. Celso de Vera Rehberger, 6-2, 6-2
6. Rodrigo Campos (YSU) def. Trevor Haskell, 8-5
Up Next: The Bonnies will on the road for their next match against Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne on Saturday, April 12. Matches are scheduled to begin at 1 p.m.