Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week - Jan. 16, 2018
Most Outstanding Rookie Performer - 2018 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships
As a Freshman (2017-18)
- Earned Most Outstanding Rookie Performer of the 2018 Atlantic 10 Championships after winning two silver medals and one bronze medal.
- Won a silver medal in the 200-IM (1:47.39) and 200-freestyle relay (1:20.54). Grabbed a bronze medal in the 100-backstroke (48.12) and finished fourth in the 200-backstroke at the 2018 Atlantic 10 Championships (2/17).
- Member of the winning 200-medley relay team that finished in 1:35.24 at Niagara (1/27).
- Winner of the 200-IM (1:55.50), 100-backstroke (50.63) and was also a member of the first-place 200-medley relay team (1:33.56) against Binghamton (1/14).
- Took second in the 200-backstroke with a time of 1:49.91, finished third in the 200 IM (1:52.12), 100-backstroke (49.73) and was part of the third-place 200-medley relay (1:31.71) and 400-freestyle relay (3:05.82) at the Zippy Invite (12/3).
- Winner of the 100-backstroke (51.16) and the 200-IM (1:56.91), also finished second in the 200-backstroke (1:56.12) against Canisius (11/11).
- Grabbed fourth-place in the 100-backstroke (52.42) and fifth in the 200-backstroke (1:54.75) and 200-IM (1:57.11) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/29).
- Earned first-place in the 200-IM with a time of 1:59.11 and placed second in the 100-backstroke (52.58) at UConn (10/20).
- Placed third in 100-backstroke (52.65), third in 200-medley relay (1:35.83), third in 400-freestyle relay (3:14.31), fourth in the 100-IM (54.80), fifth in 200-backstroke (1:55.58) and fifth in 200-IM (1:59.82) at the Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/7).
Son of Ulrike and Joachim Krusch ... sports studies major.