2018 Atlantic 10 Men's Basketball Championship Tournament Information
Going to Washington, D.C. to cheer on the Bonnies? There is no reason to look anywhere else for tickets besides the SBU Ticket Office. We have great tickets at a 15% savings that guarantee you will sit with your fellow Bonnies fans throughout the duration of the tournament.
Due to limited availability, we highly recommend purchasing All Session ticket books in advance. These books guarantee you the same seats for every game of the tournament in the St. Bonaventure fan sections. All Session ticket books are $225 or $250 depending upon location. The deadline to purchase All Session ticket books from St. Bonaventure is Friday, March 2 at 4:00 p.m. Single session tickets, if available, will go on sale Monday, March 5 at 9:00 a.m.
St. Bonaventure's ticket prices and locations for the Championship are as follows:
- All Session Ticket Book (Wednesday, March 7 – Sunday, March 11):
- Prime: $250 (Sections TBA)
- Non-Prime: $225 (Sections TBA)
- Wednesday, March 7: $25 (all seats general admission)
- Thursday, March 8 afternoon session: $35 (all seats general admission)
- Thursday, March 8 evening session: $35 (all seats general admission)
- Friday, March 9 quarterfinals afternoon session: $69 (Prime) or $39 (Non-Prime)
- Friday, March 9 quarterfinals evening session: $69 (Prime) or $39 (Non-Prime)
- Saturday, March 10 semifinals: $119 (Prime) or $89 (Non-Prime)
- Sunday, March 11 championship game: $119 (Prime) or $89 (Non-Prime)
Please note that St. Bonaventure’s first game time in the Championship will be determined by its regular season finish, and, as such, may not be known until after the final regular season games are played on Saturday, March 3.
Ticket Allocation Policies
- St. Bonaventure Athletics donors, corporate sponsors and season ticket holders will have priority for All Session ticket books. Ticket requests and seat assignments will be prioritized based upon donation/sponsor levels.
- If available, single session tickets will go on sale to the general public on Monday, March 5 at 9:00 a.m. Single session tickets purchased through St. Bonaventure must be picked up in person either at the SBU Ticket Office by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6 or at the St. Bonaventure Will Call window at Capital One Arena. No single session tickets will be mailed. Photo ID is required to pick up your tickets.
- If you purchase single session tickets and the Bonnies win their opening game, you will automatically be issued and charged for the same tickets to the next session in which St. Bonaventure plays.
- Please note that while Wednesday and Thursday's sessions are general admission seating, purchasing tickets through St. Bonaventure will be to your advantage because of the above policy. The single session tickets sold for Thursday's game will still have a specific seat assignment, which will remain the customer's assignment for any subsequent games Friday – Sunday.
- A $5 fee will be assigned to each All Session ticket book and/or single session ticket purchased.
Information on pre-game gatherings to come.
For more information, contact Joe Flanagan in the St. Bonaventure Office of Alumni Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 375-2375.