St. Bonaventure Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
The mission of the St. Bonaventure SAAC is to actively promote a clear communication channel between student-athletes, teams and campus athletic administrators by utilizing learned Franciscan values and the use of community service to build a positive student-athlete image on campus and in the greater Olean area.
The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee has these objectives:
- Promote communication between athletics administration and
- Provide feedback and insight into athletic department issues.
- Generate a student-athlete voice within the campus athletics department formulation of policies.
- Build a sense of community within the athletics program involving all athletic teams.
- Solicit student-athletes responses to proposed conference and NCAA legislation.
- Organize community service efforts.
- Disseminate information.
- Promote a positive student-athlete image on campus.
SAAC Links: (coming soon)
Current Campus Issue
Nathan Destree - President
Sport: Men's Swimming
Dan Egan - Vice President
Sport: Men's Cross Country
Julian Cenzi - Treasurer
Sport: Men's Soccer
Lily Timlin - Secretary
Trevor Haskell - SGA Representative
Sport: Men's Tennis